Race Participant Information and Entry Forms
Registration for 2014 AirVenture Cup!
$275 for all applicants
If you are unable to apply online, please email Joe Coraggio for a paper application.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JULY 1, 2014. Including application agreement, waivers, and certificates of insurance all of which must be mailed to EAA.
*Note: Registration fee applies to each aircraft being entered in the race. Entry fee should be paid via PayPal/Credit Card at the end of the application. If you would prefer using a check, they can be made out to "AIRCUP Racing LLC". Please e-mail us if you plan to do this and we will provide you with the address to send the check.
Your Entry Fee Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for you and your copilot/crew-member on Saturday during the pre-race "airport Open House". We have the pit area open to the public and those that want to take part can give Young Eagle Rides. After the event at the airport we go to the pre-race dinner where we also hold the first of two race briefings.
- The race provides all the transportation to/from the hotel, airport, hardware store etc. so you won't need to get a rental car in Mt. Vernon.
- On Sunday morning we do a follow up briefing and provide breakfast.
- We provide all printed materials, briefing packets, etc. we also print the souvenir programs which you will receive a couple copies of when you check in, and they are also available to the public especially the kids for autographs etc.
- Both you and your Co-pilot/Crew-member will get a race T-shirt and name tag.
- Once we get to Oshkosh we have an awards ceremony and obviously provide trophies for 1st-3rd place in each category. Once the awards are finished we have a post race party (we like to party and eat) where we provide the beverages, (beer and soda)
- The entry fee includes one weekly wristband, if you need additional wristbands they are available for purchase